My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Much Better!

Carnival finally sent out their memo today letting everyone know what their final decisions are concerning our cruise. Departure has been put off for two days to allow time for the storm to pass. I'm so relieved that we don't have to travel with all of the contraflow traffic and risk putting ourselves so close to the storm. I also did not feel good about leaving the kids during all of this. Of course, the kids were SO disappointed when they found out that they wouldn't be going to Jeff's parent's tonight! It makes me happy that they are that excited about where they will be while we are gone...it makes it easier to leave them.
So, the countdown starts again. I feel like, for the first time in a week, that I can really look forward to this trip without worrying! I'm relieved!

3 Comments:

Blogger Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

That is great news! I am sure you are relieved to not be leaving with all of the uncertainty going on right now. It's great that the kids love staying with Jeff's parents! My kids are never too happy about staying with their grandparents! Ernie's sister is another story. Sometimes I think they'd prefer to be over there! lol

3:46 PM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I am so glad that everything worked out for you. You are going to have a wonderful time! I hope to see lots of photos and to hear all about that cruise!

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home