My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gymnastic Memories

Watching the Olympic gymnastics events brings back so many great memories for me of Madison's experience with competition. She only competed for two years, but those two years provided a lifetime of memories...and medals...for her! She got so much more out of it than just the medals. At the time she took gymnastics and competed, she needed something that was uniquely hers! It was such a fun time and provided her with a peer group outside of the school system. It was her choice to sit out for a year, which ended up being the end of her competing experience. There have been times that she regretted giving it up...she missed the interaction with her team members as much as the actual competing. It was very time consuming for our entire family, but we all look back on it with no regrets. I'm still so proud of Madison every time I flip through her albums and remember what she accomplished. I'm happy that she will always have this experience to look back on!!
















































4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can imagine how proud you must be! I have always loved to watch gymnastics. :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

She is so amazing!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

She looks like a winner to me! She was a doll then and is growing up to be so beautiful inside and out.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Stagnant Life said...

How precious your daughter is. I love gymnastics and wanted my daughter to so love it too. But, God had other plans.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home