My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Two More Weeks!!

Jeff and I can hardly wait, and the kids are excited about spending 5 nights at Jeff's parents' house! A big thanks for their help...we wouldn't be able to do this without them!!
I'm trying to finish all of my school planning and organizing before we leave, so we will be ready to start school when I get back. The kids start back with their church programs tomorrow night, so things are getting back to normal around here. I haven't felt ready for it all until the last couple of weeks. A little while off of our normal routine is fun, but eventually I get ready for it again. For now, though, we are just counting down the days until the cruise!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

I am so stinkin' jealous! Matthew and I have hit a rut, well more than that, in our marriage. A getaway sounds delicious...enjoy this blessing friend!

2:59 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Oh you are such a lucky lady! How wonderful! I am sure that you 2 will have an awesome time and the kids will enjoy being with their grandparents while you are away.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

I was invited on a cruise earlier this year and said no. The boat leaves tomorrow! :( I m still glad I sadi no cause Im just too busy but boy it sure would be fun! What a great destressor before schools starts!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Wow Mrs. Darling! I can't believe you said no to a cruise!! Have you ever been on one? It is so addicting once you go on your first one. Say yes next time!!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Stagnant Life said...

WOW! That is going to be so fun. We went on a family cruise to 3 ports in Mexico and it was an experience i will never forget. i can't wait until JUST my hubby and i can go on one....ALONE!!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Hi Katrina!
We've promised the kids that we will one day take them on one with us, but for now, it's our little treat. Really, so much of the appeal of it is getting that totally alone time. I can't even imagine that the kids would stay very entertained on the ship after the newness wears off.
Thanks for the note! We are so excited. I hope you get your couple only cruise soon...it is so amazing!!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

How exciting! Where are you going? We are going with my husband's parents in Nov. to South America. I'm SO excited!
Have a wonderful time!

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home