My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, August 18, 2008

Two Hours of Crafts......









.....for only $5.00! While at the dollar store last week, I decided to pick up a few things for our craft day. I thought we could do them along with some of the stuff that we already have, however, our dollar store crafts took us over two hours to do. They were so much fun! I love finding cool things at such low prices!!! I'm so glad that my kids...and their friends...love crafts as much as I do!















5 Comments:

Blogger Stagnant Life said...

the dollar tree has GREAT stuff. My kids love all the goodies they have and it does keep them busy!!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

How fun! Those turned out nice!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Fun! You guys are so busy.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Motherbird said...

Looks like a fun afternoon!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I am the Dollar Store Queen. I love bargains. Great fun for a great price.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home