My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 23, 2008

College Fan Weekend/Boys Night Out

Jeff's Dad took Patrick, Carter, and their cousin, Caiden to our local college's fan weekend on Friday. I love it when the four of them go places together. Jeff has two brothers, so hanging out with boys is nothing new for Mr. Larry, Jeff's dad. My boys love it when he calls to ask them to go somewhere! They had such a great time on Friday. They came home with little prizes and autographs from the football players. They're already talking about their next outing with Paw-Paw Larry!


















3 Comments:

Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

How fun!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

What great memories they are making. It makes me miss my grandfather so much.♥

9:58 AM  
Blogger Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

It looks like they had a great time! Quality time with family is such an awesome thing!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home