My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Animals, Pumpkins, Tailgating, and Football








We had a busy day on Saturday. We got up early and went to a local farm for family day. They did a little tour for the families that included petting animals, milking a cow, planting corn, going through a hay maze, and picking a pumpkin from their patch. It was a beautiful cool, sunny day...perfect to be outside. We all had a great time!






















Saturday afternoon, we went tailgating at our local college. Jeff's parents always have lots of food for everyone with lots of people dropping by to eat. The kids enjoy playing ball, eating, and running around with friends.















We stayed for the game that night. Jeff usually stays at the game with the kids, but he is still out of town. I don't really enjoy football, but had a good time visiting with my sister-in-law during the game. We did win the game, and the kids enjoyed watching it. I rarely went to the football games even when I was a student at the college, but am willing to sit through them for my kids.....the things we do for them!








It was a great day, but we were all SO tire by the time we got home last night. It was also a good distraction from missing Jeff, although I still did! I wish he could have been here for it all....we miss him!

6 Comments:

Blogger Not You're Average Soccer Mom said...

what beautiful photos you have such a lovely family I totally understand how you feel about the school thing and teachers it is so sad!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Crystal Starr said...

AW!!! These are such great photos! I can't wait to show Emily! You can e-mail me the link....

cskunze0419@sbcglobal.net

I'm so excited for the girls to get to know each other! =)

10:45 PM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

looks like a fun two days with the kids.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

That looks like such great fun. Thanks so much for sharing the photos. I am not one for football either, but I will go and sit at the games just to enjoy the company. Sorry your hubby couldn't be with you. I hope that he will be back soon. I know how much you said you missed him.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Karate Mom said...

That looks like such a fun day!!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Gina Marie said...

My children have never experienced all the traditions of fall - pumpkin and apple picking, football games, jumping in leaves. It's one of the few downsides to living overseas their whole lives. Enjoy it!

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home