My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Just Because!

No, it isn't my birthday...not even close. Yet, this is what I was presented with at dinner tonight!


Madison and Carter made the cake. Madison asked me at the grocery store yesterday if she could buy the stuff to make it. Today, she and Carter went into the kitchen alone and made it. It gives me a funny feeling to see them cooking totally without me. I checked the oven temp. and took the cake out...that was all I did. I didn't know that they were making cards and all for me until we sat down to eat. The cards were precious and the cake was YUMMY! What a nice surprise :).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is moments like that that melt your heart!

How sweet!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Awww that was so sweet. I know that had to have made your day. Don't you just love it when they show how much they appreciate you?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That's So cool! How sweet of your kids to do that for you.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Appleton said...

The fact that they did it just because not for a birthday makes it all the more sweet. That is a memory to cherish!

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet! I bet the cake tasted even more wonderful because it was made for you!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

They are the best kids in town!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home