My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Little Fun With History/Geography

As I've mentioned before, we're studying World History/Geography this year. While in Target one day this week, I came across this awesome game!We played it yesterday morning during our History time and had so much fun! I was so happy with some of the questions that the kids were able to answer. For that matter, I was happy with some that I was able to answer :). What was fun for me was how obvious it was as to which continents/countries we have studied. I love anything that shows me progress and proof that they are getting it. I've read that I'm just to trust that they are learning, but I am the type that needs to see a little proof. This is going to be such a great tool to reinforce what we are learning in History and Social Studies! I LOVE finding something like this by accident!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fatcat said...

I'm going to have to look for that!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this as well as the general one and the states one. I am glad to know it is fun!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

The game looks like fun. I am going to have to look into something like that. My oldest daughter, Hannah, is taking Abeka History (8th grade) and she is not enjoying it this year. :( Melanie and Lindsay are enjoying their history/geography lessons very much. I think that a game may spice things up a bit for Hannah and make things fun.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home