My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Another "Just Because"

This one is from Jeff. I heard him come home and call the kids to come outside and help him. They went out and helped him plant this in our big pot in front of the house then called me out to see it.
This isn't anything out of the ordinary for Jeff. He's always been good about doing things for me for no reason. He buys me clothes and things for the house. If I'm interested in something, he helps me along with it. He used to buy me a new set of fun cups every spring. He brings things home that he thinks we can use for school. He spoils me. Still, it never gets old. Every time he does it, I feel the same way...very loved and very lucky!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Oh Sherri, that is so wonderful! My husband does things like that for me too. It is nice to know that after all these years he still remembers the little things. And now I am off to finish up some math with the girls. Have a wonderful day dear.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are indeed very lucky--and obviously very loved :-)

I have another Pumpkin Pie question for you. I now have all the ingredients together, but . . .what size Jello Vanilla instant pudding do I use? I actually got the 3.4 oz size AND the larger one, but thought I'd better ask rather than shutting my eyes and picking pot luck.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Hi Anne,
I will post this at your site, but will put it here to in case you come back to see.
I two of the smaller size.
I hope it turns out yummy!!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherri,
What a wonderful experience! You are truly blessed.

thank you for your comment on my blog today. They really do grow up so fast...

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home