My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, July 14, 2006

Eat, Sleep and Play









My sister and three of her children came to spend a couple of days with us. As always, it was so great to be with all of them. I love hanging out with Vicki while all of our children buzz around us. No, we don't get a lot of alone time when we are together, but it doesn't matter. Part of the joy is being with her kids....getting to know who they have become since the last time we were together. These are precious times, and I'm glad that I realize that now...while we are in the middle of them. It's always so hard to see them go when our visit is over. I would love for them to live next door, but then again, I might not be worth much to the rest of my family. I'm afraid Vicki and I would have a hard time living that close together and not hanging out every day. We weren't able to do it growing up...we wouldn't be able to do it now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I'm glad you and Vicki had a great visit!! Its awesome that you two are so close..and the kids get along so well!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home