My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 16, 2006

Birthday Blessings

I had a wonderful birthday! Jeff and the kids made it a special day with banners, paper chains, and a big balloon. The kids all made cards to go along with the gift and card that Jeff bought. Jeff brought home dinner and a beautiful red velvet cake.
During the day, my sweet neighbor brought me a cake, gifts, and a card that her son made for me. I had calls and emails from family. The most special gift to me was the way that Jeff and the kids decorated the dining room for me. I try to make the house look festive and do all that I can to give each one of them a special birthday. It meant so much to have them do that for me....more than any gift they could have given me. Taking the time to do that for me was like giving a little piece of themselves to me. There is no better gift than that!
















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home