My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Vicki

Thirty-eight years ago the world met Vicki for the first time. However, I had already known her for 9 months. Even before our Mom and Dad held us in their arms for the first time, we were best friends. I cannot imagine myself without her...my other half. I cannot separate myself from her because she is part of me. When Vicki feels joy or pain, I feel it with her. My joy isn't complete until I share it with her. When I held her firstborn child, I knew what it felt like to be a Mother, even though I would not have my first child for 6 more years. There is no doubt that Vicki knows how I feel about her because she too is a twin. I want to wish her a Happy Birthday and thank her for the last 38 years together....I can't imagine them without her!





















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know you were a twin! Great pictures! Happy birthday Vicki...

3:17 PM  
Blogger Crystal Starr said...

How fun! I always wondered what it would be like to have a twin. Thanks for a little glimpse into your world as a twin. You both look amazing!! Happy belated Birthday!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home