My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Books

I took the kids and our neighbor,Josh, to the library this week. It was one of those times when the kids really got into checking out books. They love checking the books out themselves on the self-checkout system. Sometimes I wonder if they only pick out books so they can use the system, but when I saw Carter and Josh with their books spread out on the playroom floor after we got home, I knew that I was wrong. Yesterday, I saw Patrick sitting on the couch reading one of his chapter books. I hope all three of them will enjoy reading as much as I do. I can't make them love it, but I hope by providing them with books and showing interest in them myself, they will learn to love them on their own.







1 Comments:

Blogger Life with a Toddler said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I have been reading your blog for a while now too... I love to read about your life- you seem like a great mom!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home