My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Camp In

The boys are having a camp-in tonight with their friend from next door. Madison is spending the night with Jeff's parent's, so she is unaware that this camp-in is happening in her room. She's getting to spend the night with her Mimi, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind. It's 11:45 and I'm not seeing any signs of the boys getting sleepy. It might be a long night! It's okay. If Josh makes it through the night, it will be worth it. He wants to spend the night away from home so bad, but always ends up going home. I am trying to keep him happy with movies and snacks so he will stay...he will be so proud of himself if he makes it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Wow, that looks like great fun!

Hope they finally settled for you, and you all had a peaceful sleep!

6:44 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

What great fun! So did he make it through the night or did he go home???

12:43 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Yes, he did make it through the night Theresa :). However, he didn't fall asleep until 1:30. I put a humidifier in there for white noise. I was just proud the he stayed all night. I knew that it meant a lot to him!
Thanks for the note!!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home