My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, July 01, 2006

One Year Ago









I can't believe that it has been a year since we took our trip to Colorado. It seems like yesterday that we went, but our lives have changed so much since then. I would love to take the trip again. There was so much that we wanted to see and do, but didn't have the time. I know that we'll go back one day. Jeff wants to go in the winter to ski...just the two of us. It has been a long time since we took a trip alone. He also wants to take the kids in the winter when they are a little older.
Our vacation this year will be very different. We are taking the kids back to Disney World...yippee!!! We have decided that we will also go to Universal Studios this time. It will be a different experience than last year. It doesn't really matter, though, where we go. What is important is getting away from home and routine and spending time with each other. I always feel closer to Jeff and the kids after vacation. That's the greatest thing that I get from it.






3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I remember when you took that trip. Those pictures are awesome. You guys will have such a great time at Universal! I've never been but hope to go soon.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A trip to Disney will be soooooo fun for you all.
Great pics from last year. I wold love to go there!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Karate Mom said...

Hey, that's your family on the Royal Gorge (sp?) Bridge, right? On our honeymoon, we took a rafting trip in Colorado, and on the second day, I popped out of the raft right after we crossed UNDER that bridge! Wow, what memories!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home