My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 17, 2006

Christmas in July

I'm having the greatest time ordering and receiving the kids' school books. I wonder if it is as exciting for other homeschool moms when the books come in.
It has been a very long task...deciding on curriculum and finding the books. I still have some to order, but have most of it in already. I've been working on the yearly lesson plans for each of them. Once this is done, I will be ready to start. To me, this is the hardest part. Once I have everything down on paper, it is just a matter of doing it. It has been a lot of work, but I enjoy organizing things. It has been fun to watch it all come together. I hope I have made all the right choices.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherri said...

It does sound like fun and would feel like Christmas. IT is nice to hear that you put so much effort and thought into it. Homeschooling is a huge undertaking, but it sounds like you have it under control LOL

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you've made GREAT choices! That would be so fun to pick out textbooks.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Gina Marie said...

Sherri,

I just started homeschooling this past year too, only my son is just kindergarten. I stumbled on your blog after looking at mine. I'm sure you've been learning a lot of the same lessons that I have this year. It's been a good, stretching experience for all of us in our house.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I loved getting the books too! It was so exciting to pick them out and decide what fit for each child.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home