My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Camping With Friends

In May, before the weather got too hot to allow it, we took our camper to one of our favorite camping spots. It felt good to be out in it again. This time, we let the boys take a friend, Connor. Since Connor feels like one of our own, it was easy to have him around. His mom and brother met up with us and spent the day and evening there. I love Connor's mom, Kim. She has become one of my best friends. She is so easy to be around and so much fun. She reminds me a lot of my sister, Lori. We introduced Kim, Connor, and Tyler to geocaching. They loved it!! The boys did a lot of fishing, especially Connor. I think he spend 75% of his time with a rod and reel in his hands. The weather was perfect for it...just a nice weekend! We ended the day with dinner by the campfire. Kim couldn't get an empty spot or a cabin, so she and Tyler left after we ate. I hated to see them go!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

What a great trip. :)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sherri, I just noticed your comment on my post back in December. YOu asked about a recipe for the picture...it was for homemade candy cane marshmallows. I haven't made them yet. Here is the link. http://www.marthastewart.com/355781/candy-cane-marshmallows

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home