My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

MadiCakes

Madison has loved making and decorating cakes for a long time. A few years ago, we bought her a kit for making miniature fondant cakes. This Christmas, she got all of the stuff that she needed to make the bigger cakes, as well as the Cricut to cut shapes for the cakes. I am so proud of what she has taught herself just by researching and watching cake decorating shows. Last week, she got her first cake order and got a second one this week. Here is a link to her cake blog. She will be added photos as she gets new orders.
http://www.madicakesmadicakes.blogspot.com/

6 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I LOVE the "H" cake! My daughter likes decorating cakes too, but I haven't had the courage to buy here a Cricut cake yet. She's been wanting to use my Cricut Expression, but that won't happen! ;) One day, we'll see.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

Her cakes are totally awesome!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Hello my name is Alex Bossio and I am in Gr 7 in Canada. I was wondering if I could use the pictures from your mold experiment for my science fair project on bread mold. I felt that I should ask first since they are your kids.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Hello Alex...nice to "meet" you. Yes, you can use the pictures. Good luck with your project, and thanks for asking. Let us know how you do!!!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Thank you so much

10:31 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

She is so talented! Those cakes are beautiful. I started young with my mom, but I haven't done many fondant cakes.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home