My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Girls' Weekend

My sister-in-law, Danielle, and I took our daughters to Nachitoches to see the Christmas lights and fireworks in December. Danielle took her daughter last year and asked if we wanted to go with them this year. It was so much fun, and the fireworks were amazing. We got there in time to see the parade then found a spot near the water to see the fireworks. It was very crowded, but we found a very nice spot to spread our blankets!
My BIL got us a great room in a new hotel. We enjoyed the firepit and nice sitting area after we got back from the fireworks! Thankyou, Danielle and Bailee, for inviting us to share in your fun weekend. Madison and I both had an amazing time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Sounds like it was a great girls weekend. Happy New Year (belated)!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home