My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

We spent New Year's Eve with my family at Vicki's house. It was like a family reunion or Christmas Eve all over again, only with fireworks and lots of food!! Madison made a New Year's Eve cake with some of her new baking supplies that she got for Christmas. We all got to pass around one of our new babies, Emery. Kevin and Ashley weren't able to make it with Gus. It's amazing how a family can have so many babies and still feel like each one is the first. Emery is just such a sweet baby...so much fun!Most of the night we all just hung out playing games and visiting.
Everyone stayed to ring in the new year and pop fireworks. I don't think I have popped fireworks with my dad since I was a teenager, so that was fun. We all laughed so hard and had so much fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

What a wonderful time spent with family and a great way to ring in the new year.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home