My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All About Daddy

The kids filled out their "All About Daddy" questions today. I loved reading the answers!

1. What is something that Daddy always says to you?
Madison: He always calls me Madirea
Patrick: Hey Buddy
Carter: Go brush

2. What makes Daddy happy?
Madison: Fishing
Patrick: Mama
Carter: When I do good in baseball

3. What makes Daddy sad?
Madison: When Mama is sad
Patrick: Taxes
Carter: When I disobey him

4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
Madison: When he impersonates people
Patrick: Impersonations
Carter: When he talks in a funny accent

5. What do you think your daddy was like as a child?
Madison: Athletic
Patrick: Like Carter
Carter: Fun and sporty

6. What do you and your daddy do together?
Madison: We go fishing.
Patrick: Play video games
Carter: Sports

7. How are you and your daddy alike?
Madison: We both like to be outside.
Patrick: We're not
Carter: We both love baseball

8. How are you and your daddy different?
Madison: I'm a girl. He is a boy.
Patrick: He likes sports and fishing. I don't.
Carter: I have blond hair.

9. What is his favorite thing to do?
Madison: Fishing, playing baseball, being with his family, and playing video games
Patrick: Fishing
Carter: Fishing

10. If your daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Madison: For being the best Occupational Therapist around
Patrick: Singing
Carter: Being the best Occupational Therapist

11. What is your daddy good at?
Madison: Fixing things
Patrick: His job
Carter: Everything

12. What is your daddy not very good at?
Madison: I can't think of anything.
Patrick: Playing Metal Gear games
Carter: Nothing

13. What is your daddy's job?
Madison: He is an O.T.
Patrick: O.T.
Carter: He is an O.T.

14. What is your daddy's favorite food?
Madison: Spaghetti
Patrick: Lasagna
Carter: Spaghetti

15. What makes you proud of your daddy?
Madison: He is so nice and always takes care of our family.
Patrick: His job
Carter: He is nice.

16. If your daddy was a cartoon character, who would he be?
Madison: I don't know.
Patrick: Bernice Jenkins
Carter: Madea

17. How do you know your daddy loves you?
Madison: He always tells me he loves me.
Patrick: He works hard to take care of us
Carter: When he hugs us

18. What does your daddy like most about your mom?
Madison: She is kind and a very good mom
Patrick: She homeschools us
Carter: She is pretty

19. Where is your daddy's favorite place to go?
Madison: I don't know.
Patrick: Home
Carter: O'Charley's

5 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

LOL...I have to see the impressions! Jeff has been holding out on me! :)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I love their honest answers, what an interesting exercise.
Sorry I haven't been around in awhile..... haven't visited anyone much. I did want to check in and see what fun things you've been doing, though.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

Those answers are great!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Laura The Crazy Mama said...

This is a great idea. I'm going to have the kids do this and post their answers on the wall for Easter!

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Julie said...

Wonderful answers! ... These memes are my favorites. :)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home