My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 27, 2009

Green Belts!

Patrick and Carter tested for their green belts in karate last night. They were so excited as well as nervous about breaking the boards. I was nervous that one would be able to break them and not the other. I was SO happy when each one of them was able to break the boards with his foot and his hand! I always feel so proud when I see their belts being replaced with a new color. I hope they both continue to enjoy and grow in karate...it has been so good for them.

The last time to put on their yellow belts

Breaking the boards


Carter sparring


Patrick sparring

Patrick's belt ceremony

Carter's belt ceremony

Congratulations Patrick and Carter. We are proud of both of you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

Congratulations! I forgot that was the belt where you had to break boards! I would have been so nervous for them!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

He's having the surgery done at St. Francis.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

Great job!

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great! ... Makes my feet and hands hurt just thinking about those broken boards! *lol*

10:37 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Congratulations you two!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Congrats to your guys!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home