My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 30, 2009

In One Week....

Jeff and I will be getting rocked to sleep by the gentle sway of our ship, absorbed in the sweet lullaby of the motors taking us farther and farther away from land.
I booked our cruise and surprised Jeff for our 16th wedding anniversary. We had to take it within the year to get our 25% off from the cruise that Hurricane Gustav cut one day short. We've always taken them in the late summer, so we decided to try a different time of the year. Okay, maybe the whole hurricane experience had something to do with it. At any rate, it feels very strange working on a tan and packing summer things when it is still so cold outside. I'm looking forward to warm sun on my face and the smell of salty air surrounding me. Most of all, I am looking forward to time alone with Jeff!!! Once again, Jeff's parents will be keeping the kids while we are gone. I'm so thankful for their willingness to do this for us.
One more week!!!
I'm so excited!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Oooh how lucky you are! I hope we get to see lots of photos!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

I hope y'all have a great time! Alone time sounds so wonderful!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

How exciting! I hope you have a great time!!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, that sounds like SO MUCH fun!!! Enjoy your trip!!! :D

10:30 AM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

Have a wonderful time!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home