My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All About Mama

The kids each answered some questions about me today. I had so much fun reading the answers. Here are the questions with answers from each one of them.

1. What is something that your mama always says to you?
Madison: I love you
Patrick: I love you
Carter: Do your chores

2. What makes your mama happy?
Madison: When we do very well on our school work.
Patrick: Vicki
Carter: Love notes

3. What makes your mama sad?
Madison: When we do not do well or try hard with our school
Patrick: When dad leaves
Carter: Arguing

4. How does your mama make you laugh?
Madison: I really don't know. She is just funny.
Patrick: She tells me about insane people.
Carter: Telling us jokes

5. What do you think your mama was like as a child?
Madison: Fun to be with and very pretty...loved to play
Patrick: Energetic
Carter: A really fun child

6. What do you and your mama do together?
Madison: We spend lots of time playing board games and shopping.
Patrick: Vacations
Carter: A lot of things

7. How are you and your mama alike:
Madison: We both like gymnastics. We both like babies and so much more.
Patrick: Our sense of humor
Carter: We will never grow up

8. How are you and your mama different?
Madison: I don't think there are any ways.
Patrick: She's a girl
Carter: She is taller than I am.

9. What is her favorite thing to do?
Madison: Read books
Patrick: Read
Carter: Do things with us

10. If your mama becomes famous, what will it be for?
Madison: Writing a book
Patrick: Writing
Carter: Love

11. What is your mama really good at?
Madison: Writing, teaching, typing, and being a mom!
Patrick: Writing
Carter: Reading

12. What is your mama not very good at?
Madison: Singing
Patrick: Singing
Carter: Sports

13. What is your mama's job?
Madison: Teaching us and being a stay at home mom
Patrick: (left blank)
Carter: Teaching us

14. What is your mama's favorite food?
Madison: Olive Garden
Patrick: Olive Garden
Carter: I don't really know.

15. What makes you proud of your mama?
Madison: She stands up for herself and us.
Patrick: (left blank)
Carter: A lot of things

16. If your mama was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Madison: Barbie
Patrick: Gumby
Carter: I don't know

17. How do you know your mama loves you?
Madison: She says that she loves me and hugs and kisses me all the time.
Patrick: Duh
Carter: She does everything

18. What does your mama like most about your dad?
Madison: He is handsome and very nice.
Patrick: Everything
Carter: He is so nice.

19. Where is your mama's favorite place to go?
Madison: Aunt Vicki's house
Patrick: Cozumel
Carter: Everywhere

This was fun. I think we will so an "All About Dad" next!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't these fun?! ... Loved your kids' answers!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

Fun! I love that idea!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Tisha said...

CUTE! I loved their answers. Gumby cracked me up and the "she's a girl" response! lol

7:39 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love the one where Madison says why you love their daddy. She is such a romantic girl. :)

10:46 PM  
Blogger chandra said...

OH!! I love this! I think I might steal the idea if you don't mind and have my kiddos do it too. How fun!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Hi Chandra!
I don't mind...I actually got it from someone else's site. I took a couple of the questions out to make it shorter. Plus, I didn't like the one about "what does your mom like the least about your dad." I didn't think they should have to answer that, plus would have had trouble thinking of something ;).
Have fun. I can't wait to read yours!! Knowing your kids, they will love it.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

I love it! It's always fun to hear things from a kid's point of view.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What a great mom you are.... your kids answered the questions great. Made me wonder how mine would answer those questions....

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home