My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, July 11, 2008

Too Hot!

My kids have been spending a lot more time finding things to do inside the house. It makes me happy when this involves something other than TV or the game systems. I'm not one of those parents who forbid them, but don't want my kids to forget how to play and entertain themselves in other ways too!
Unless the kids are swimming, it's gotten too hot for them to play outside for too long at a time.

















Unless, of course, being outside involves homemade ice cream with their grandparents!









4 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

I love when my girls get creative. I find that as long as you have some kind of arts and crafts on hand they will always have something to do. Especially on those rainy days too.

Ok that's it, y'all are making me way too hungry for some homemade ice cream. We HAVE to make some this weekend.! MMM!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

Oh yum homemade ice cream!! I love the kids activities!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Ya gotta love ice cream! :)

9:34 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Painting and ice cream, what could be better? And wow, a hand crank ice cream maker, haven't seen those in a while. YUM!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home