My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Best Birthdays...

...are the ones that we get to celebrate together!

















People often imply that it isn't fair for my boys to always have to have their birthday parties together.

Not only did I not mind sharing my special day with Vicki, but have been sad about every one that I haven't gotten to be with her! I still remember the first one that I had to spend without her....Jeff and I were on our internships in Baton Rouge and weren't able to make it home. It just wasn't the same. So, no, I don't worry about Patrick and Carter. I know that one day, when they're celebrating without each other, they'll look back with no regrets.

5 Comments:

Blogger Motherbird said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Have another great year!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I'm a bit late but Happy Birthday hon! My sister and I are not twins, but I would glady share a birthday with her anyday. Great photos!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

SWWWWWWWWWWWEEEET!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I understand that completely about sharing birthdays. My sister and I have a birthday 4 days apart and always shared it. Lucky for us we get along and are the most similar than all of my siblings so I do miss not sharing our birthdays. We got to do it last year and it was great!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I think that Scott and EmmaLece might just feel that way one day too! It has been fun to watch the way they are together ... twins are fun.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home