My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Our Babies

Carter is four years older than Landon, Vicki's youngest child, but the two of them play together as if they were the same age. It's amazing to Vicki and me that no matter how old our youngest children get, they are still babies to us. When Madison was Carter's age, she seemed so much older, but Carter is still my baby...always will be. My mother-in-law agrees that she feels the same way about her youngest, who is in his thirties. I'm lucky that Carter is very affectionate and doesn't mind if I sometimes forget that he is halfway to 18. I hope he still feels the same in another 9 years!

















2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Yep, no matter how big they are, they will always be our babies. My youngest one is only six, but I am watching her grow everyday and I feel that aching inside of me knowing that one day she will not be this little anymore. My heart keeps telling me "She will always be my baby" *smile* I know how you feel hon.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That's so good that they play well together.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home