My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Daughter

I don't know if I tell you enough how much you mean to me. I often think that I expect more of you than I do of your brothers and wonder how fair that is. I see so much of myself in you, yet have begun to see lately how much you are turning into your own person. I would have had twenty children if that's how many it took to have you...my girl, but God gave you to me first. He chose to give me only one girl, so all of the love that I can pour into a daughter will be yours alone. You are the daughter that I have loved since before I had you....the one that I have grown to love more because I did!

10 Comments:

Blogger Perri said...

Beautiful post & picture

8:34 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

The love of a Mother and her Daughter is priceless. This was just beautiful Sherri and so is the photo.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Damselfly said...

Ohhh..... That is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing that.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was beautiful!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Oh my gosh! I am making a baby girl with Mattmos TONIGHT! Hee hee! Sherri, that photo is just perfect! Wow!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

This was so touching. Beautifully written and I completely agree because I only have one daughter, but five sons. I treasure our mother/daughter relationship!

Have a beautiful week,
Laura

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, that is beautiful! I love having my 2 girls. They are precious. I hope to experience a boy someday too. Love the picture also.

1:56 AM  
Blogger chandra said...

Beautiful!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I love the photo and you added some nice touches with picnik!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I agree .... beautiful post. great picture.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home