My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Party On The Farm

We went back to our favorite farm on Saturday for an Easter party. I organized a fieldtrip for the homeschool group, but there were so many people there that I barely even saw any of them. Jeff and I took Madison, Patrick, Carter, Josh and a friend of Madison's. The weather was perfect!
We got to hold baby animals...my favorite part!








Carter was very excited about the horse rides.








They also had a storytime, crafts, and a corn dig(they got to dig prizes out of the corn).















Patrick's favorite part of the day was chasing the goats! They gave prizes to anyone who could retrieve a ribbon from around the goats' necks. Patrick got one, then went back in to help Carter get one :). I was so proud of him!








Afterwards, there was a hayride and an egg hunt.

















The weather turned out so nice for the day. After a night of hail and tornado warnings, I thought the whole thing would be called off. I'm glad it wasn't!

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man, I know that was fun! Thanks for the photos!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay...matthew had it logged in to his store account...sorry...it is me Chelita

2:09 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Looks like great fun!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Looks like y'all had a blast. Wow, that is a lot of people!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That looks like a great day! Glad that it wasn't called off and that you got to enjoy the day! {do you see the jealousy?!}:)

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what fun! I wish there was a farm like that near us!
-Retro from JM

8:19 AM  
Blogger Dana Leeds said...

That looks like lots of fun! I wonder if any of the farms around here do something like that. I know they do at Halloween... I'll have to check it out!

9:56 PM  
Blogger chandra said...

What a fun Easter party!! Glad ya'll got to enjoy it after the bad weather!!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Teacher of One said...

What a wonderful day!
How Fun.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home