My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Madison's New Room

I spent the last few days painting Madison's room pink. We bought the paint months ago, but have just now gotten around to using it! It's a darker pink than I expected. Needless to say, it's perfect for Madison...she loves it! I had enough paint left to do her bathroom as well. We also bought her a new shower curtain and rug to make it even pinker in there. My sister, Vicki, will think she has died and gone to Heaven when she steps into the room, being the "lover of pink" that she is! I'm so happy that I finally did this for Madison. She's so happy with it :)!

5 Comments:

Blogger Perri said...

That color reminds me of Carly's room. It looked like a cotton candy factory exploded in hers. She loved it too. I guess all little girls love pink.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

So pretty! You did a great job Sherri!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow....how cool!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Good Job! Looks great!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

What a bold and wonderful color!

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home