My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter 2008

I woke up Saturday morning to find that Madison and Carter were already doing Easter crafts. They found a pattern for a little bunny candy holder from my craft folder and were well on their way to finishing it before I even realized what they were doing. I think it turned out very well! In the afternoon, we dyed eggs and cooked our food for Easter.








We woke the kids up at 5:30 on Easter morning, so they could hunt eggs and enjoy their baskets before getting ready for the day. They got their baskets full of goodies from the Easter bunny as always, but I also got them some great stuffed animals this year. I don't know if they will ever outgrow their love for stuff animals!!! I never did!

















If they do outgrow the stuffed animals, we can always give them to Ginger!
Almost all of my family met at my Dad's church Easter morning then went to his house for lunch and a big egg hunt. Everyone was there but my niece, her husband, my brother, and his wife. We had such a great day filled with lots of food and plenty of fun and laughter.

























7 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Glad you had a wonderful day!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful day :) My girls still haven't outgrown stuffed animals either, they just love them!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Looks like a wonderful Easter. Those were some great looking baskets and eggs. My girls received stuffed bunnies also. I honestly don't think that they will ever outgrow their stuffed animals and I love every minute of it.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Rita Webb said...

nice pictures. nice family.

i loved the picture of your dog curled up with the stuffed animal. :D

3:30 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Great pictures! And my girls got little stuffed bunnies too!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Looks like fun... but 5:30 AM?! Oh i think we could have crammed it in and still gotten a little more shut-eye! :)

11:32 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Looks like you had a great Easter day! And my Emily still loves stuffed animals and I never grew out of my love either.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home