My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Spring Break

We're on spring break this week. I let the kids off the same week as the public schools so they could play with their friends who will also be on break. As it turns out, it doesn't feel much like spring today. I think our highs will only be in the 60's....we had a cool front move in last night. It seems like we always have rain or a cool front for Easter. I was hoping for a dry, sunny day this year! We are spending the day with Jeff's parents next door. I finished filling plastic eggs and goody bags today to take with us. I love watching all of the cousins get together to hide/hunt eggs.
We have our Children's Choir Easter party tonight at church. Madison and I have also been filling little eggs for that today. I'm just glad we're finally all well enough to go. Carter has baseball practice afterwards, so it will be a busy evening. I missed his last two practices and his first practice game, so I'll be glad to be back at the ballpark. Oh, Carter made his first out at home plate at his practice game last week....he's the catcher again. He was so happy. I hated that I missed it, but like I said before, he usually does something cool when I'm not at the game :)!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fun egg hunt! We have our first baseball game ever on Saturday (I wish it were warmer here too). Enjoy the rest of your week!

2:25 PM  
Blogger momof3feistykids said...

Happy Spring Break! Enjoy the Easter party.

http://steph-roomofmyown.blogspot.com/

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind words on my kindergarten registration post. I do have a lot of homeschool blogs in my blogroll, so maybe that's why you thought I did homeschool. I really don't do either since my kids are both preschool aged. And, even though I registered him today, I still flip-flop in my mind about every fifteen minutes. :) Thanks for the cyber-hug!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Karate Mom said...

Happy Easter!
It's gotten COLD here! I think our high today (Friday) is supposed to be 45 and it's only supposed to be 50 on Sunday! How weird is it that we were all wearing shorts and tank tops last Monday with the air conditioning on because it was 85 degrees!
That always seems to happen for Easter Sunday, though...I think it's direcly correlated with me physically putting away all of the winter clothes!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Yes, Lisa, you are right. It is inevitable that it will rain or get cold on Easter. Thankfully, I don't put our winter stuff up. I just have a place in each of the kids' closets where their winter stuff hangs. I need to put mine up to give me more room, but just never have.
So, did you buy a little summer dress for Reilly that you will now have to get a sweater for?

7:39 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Appleton said...

Hope you are enjoying your week. Happy Easter!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home