My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm Missing It :(

Carter has his first practice baseball game tonight, and I'm missing it. Patrick and I have been sick and running fever for the past three days, so we didn't get to go. I really hoped to wake up today to no fever, but it didn't happen. On top of that, Patrick and I both feel too bad to go even if we didn't have fever. I just can't believe I am missing the first practice game. It's been hard enough for me just missing the last two practice nights! It seems that Carter's best games last year were when I wasn't there. He received both of his game balls when I had to miss his games, so maybe this will be a good thing after all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are well soon!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home