My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Madison!

I can't believe that we have an 11 year old! However, I can see Madison growing up right in front of my eyes. She has changed so much in the past year.
We had a good day yesterday. Since her birthday fell on Sunday, we let her choose where we would eat after church. To her horror, I told them it was her birthday, so they announced it and did the whole birthday song spill. She did, however, enjoy the free treat they gave her!
We came home afterwards for cake and gifts. She got to play with her new things for a few hours before we went back to church. I let them sleep on the floor last night and watch movies since it was her birthday and the last day of our break.
Madison has decided that, instead of a big party, she wants to choose a few friends to go with all of us ice skating somewhere. If this is what she wants, it is fine with me. It will certainly be easier to plan!
Happy B-day Madison!
We Love You!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home