My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Children's Choir Christmas Party/Singing

The kids had their choir Christmas party and singing Wed. night. Unfortunately, Patrick missed this as well. He and Jeff are still sick with the Strep throat and coughs. It has really taken them a while to get over it.
The party and singing went well. The kids opened gifts before they sang in church. Afterwards, they ate treats and played with their new things. That was their last party to go to before we start doing our Christmas gatherings with our families. I finished all of my Christmas shopping today and bought all of the food that I need for the holiday. I'm glad to have all of that done. I'm looking forward to spending a week with family, especially Jeff and the kids!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Merry Christmas, Sherri! Thank you for the sweet comments that you leave over at our blog from time to time.

I hope everyone is feeling better. We are fighting colds and sore throats over here. We are going to try to make it to the Christmas Eve/Day gatherings, and I pray the Lord will give us strength!

Blessings to you!

1:51 PM  
Blogger momof3feistykids said...

I hope Patrick and Jeff are feeling better now. Merry Christmas! :-)

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope to see you soon online. I have some news! We are expecting baby #2 in July!! Hope you are well!!
Jen

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home