My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Our Baby Is 8!









Happy Birthday Carter!! Wow! I can't believe that our youngest child is 8. I remember when they were all little babies and my mother-in-law told me that it would be so much easier when they were all around 8 years old. She told me that it was the funnest, easiest time with Jeff and his two brothers. I remember thinking that it was such a long time until they were all that age. I never felt in a hurry for them to reach this age because I have so enjoyed them at every stage. However, in a blink of an eye, they are here. Mimi, you were right! If I could freeze our lives right now, I would.
Carter was so proud to turn 8 today. I love seeing him turn another year older while still hanging on to his playful nature. He asked to go bowling for his birthday. We waited until Jeff got home and all went tonight. Of course, Carter had a great time! He chose to wait until we got home from bowling to open his gifts and eat cake, so it was 10:00 by the time we got home and finished with them. We let the kids stay up until almost midnight to play with Carter's new games. I think Carter had a fun day. But then again, Carter has fun every day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home