My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Great Visit








We had a fun visit with the grandparents this past weekend. My dad works on the pipeline and has been away working for over 6 months. I was so excited to receive a call from him on Friday saying that he was home and wanted us to come spend Saturday with him and my stepmom. The kids love it there. They have so much room to run and play and new horses to see.
My stepmom let Madison make the bananna pudding for dinner. She was so excited to be able to do it on her own and serve it to everyone.

I didn't think that my sister and her family were going to be able to join us, so I was very happy when Vicki and two of her children showed up. It was so great to be able to spend time with everyone again. I hate it when my dad and Lyn are gone for such a long time. They still live in the same house that I grew up in, so visiting with them will always be like going home to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home