My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 08, 2006

5 More Days!

In five days, Jeff and I are leaving for our cruise :). We are so excited! It's hard to think of leaving the kids for 5 days, but we know that they will be in good hands and have a great time with Jeff's parents next door. I was worried that they would be upset about us going without them, but they are so excited about getting to stay there that they don't care where we are going. I look forward to the time with Jeff. It has been 4 years since we got away like this together, and the last time was so great for us. It's good to sometimes step back and remember how it all started.....and mostly how much has come from it. I can't wait!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Oh gosh...you two are going to have a blast! :)

12:06 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I am so ENVIOUS!!!! Take lots of pics for the rest of us so that we can live through you LOL

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home