My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 22, 2006

Back On Track

We have settled back into our schedules around here. I hated to see Jeff return to work after having him with us for 10 days. I can't believe how fast it went by. Even though I know in my heart that I work hard at home with the house and kids, it still seems so unfair sometimes that I get to be home while Jeff has to return to work. That's what I love about vacation...just being away from responsibilities that pull us apart and being in a situation where all we have to do is have fun together.
The week has gone well with schooling. The kids settled back into their routine very easily. We got a lot done and stayed on schedule. I look forward to a 5 day school week next week...no playing catchup. Hopefully nothing will distract us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home