My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I Hate Packing!!!!

Every time we go on vacation, I feel like we are packing to move! I know that, being the obsessive person that I am, I probably make it harder than it is. I probably have no less than 10 lists going at the time. I just couldn't do it without them. I think I have most every thing packed, except for the things that I can't put in until the last minute. I LOVE the moment when we put the last thing into the car and drive off. I always breathe a sigh of relief.
I've spent most of today cleaning the car out. "sigh" It is unreal how three kids can trash a car. I consider myself a neat, clean person...you couldn't tell it by the condition of the car most of the time. Oh, the front of the car is great. It's the back where the kids are that gets so bad!! Anyway, it's clean now. We'll see how long it stays that way.
Two more days!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look pretty organized. I hate packing too. Way to go! You must be so excited!

8:50 PM  
Blogger 3Weddings said...

I miss you!! I hope you are having a wonderful time hun!! As for the packing post, I could have written that myself...every last word of it!!
See you soon!

xoxo

6:08 AM  
Blogger Karate Mom said...

I know that you're presently off in Disney World world and I'm trying very hard not to be mega jealous! I hope you're having a FANTASTIC time!! I can't wait to see pictures!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home