My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Many Faces of Jeff










I always knew what kind of man I wanted to spend my life with...the kind of man that I wanted to share the responsibility of raising children with. God blessed me beyond what I imagined when he gave Jeff to me.


He is such a fun person, while at the same time, serious about so many things. He makes us laugh...even when we don't feel like it. He doesn't form relationships quickly, but is sincere about the ones that he has. He is so real.

He loves to work on things, which is a trait that I have always admired...probably because my daddy was the same way. He keeps things in perspective for me when my mind is going too many directions. He loves music and I love to hear him play and sing. I especially love to watch him teach our children to enjoy music. http://www.bncministries.com/files/Cops-battle_w_.mp3

Jeff truely loves to be with his family, and we are so lucky to have him. I hope he knows that.....I pray that he does!

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

You are a very lucky woman Shery.....and Jeff is a very lucky man to have a wife that enjoy, and appreciates him as much as you do. :)

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sounds so wonderful...almost as wonderful as YOU! LOL! jk...what a great post!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home