My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Skating Fun

We went to our first homeschool skating party of the school year. Our homeschool group meets once a month to socialize and skate. It is also an opportunity to sign up for field trips, parties, competitions, etc. It's always good to see everyone and watch the children interacting with each other. I love to watch how the children form groups that contain all ages. They interact with each other based on what they enjoy instead of how old they are. I think this prepares them for real life so much better than being grouped with their own age every day. As always, we had a great time. I'm so thankful for our homeschool association!









1 Comments:

Blogger Gina Marie said...

I'm jealous! There is a homeschool group here in Singapore, but it doesn't sound as big or as organized as yours. I have a few good friends who also homeschool here, but one of them (who's further ahead of me cause her kids are older and really helps me a lot!) is leaving soon.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home