My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Anniversary Jeff!

Jeff and I are celebrating 14 years of marriage today. Most people say that it seems like only yesterday that they were married. I don't feel that way. I feel like I have been with Jeff for most of my life. He and I were discussing our life together this morning. We both agreed that we have been happier in the last 14 years than we ever were before we were married. I had a very good childhood and a wonderful time in the years between highschool and the time that I met Jeff, but there was always that longing for the other half of myself....the part that would complete who I was. Everything that I longed to become in life was meant to be shared with Jeff. From the first time I saw him walking into our college class, I felt a pull toward him. God didn't bring us together immediately, but he kept that pull alive in me. He provided the opportunities for us to be together and removed obstacles in my life that would keep me from Jeff. It is amazing now to look back on how God worked it all out. While I thought that I was making decisions in my life that caused certain things to happen, I was, in fact, just traveling the path that God had set for me. So, today isn't just another anniversary. It is a day to be thankful for the life that God planned for me and to celebrate the honor of being chosen for Jeff's wife.

2 Comments:

Blogger Motherbird said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you were meant to be together!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWww, sniff sniff. What a beautiful blog. Happy Anniversary love birds!! Here's to another happy 14 years ahead. Hope you are well...

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home