My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Jeff surprised me with an amazing gift for my birthday this year....an IPAD!!!!! I had been wanting one to use with school but didn't even expect to ask for it until the prices went down a bit. I was perfectly fine with getting an older model when the newer ones came out as long as I could get one. I never EVER expected Jeff to come home with one so soon!!! I was so shocked and excited. I have used it far more than I ever expected that I would and am already wondering how I ever did school without it!!! Jeff also come home with an icecream cake, and Madison decorated my chair for me before I got up that morning. I am a lucky woman....Jeff and the kids are so good to me!!

3 Comments:

Blogger scrappysue said...

happy birthday and enjoy your ipad! thanks for stopping by

11:24 PM  
Blogger Amz said...

WHAT a present! Looks like a really yummy cake too. Sounds like you've got yourself a great guy! Happy Birthday.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

Awesome gift! I'm getting a Fire in a couple weeks and I just have so many school ideas to use it for lol

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home