My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First Camping Trip In The New Pop-up Camper

Jeff surprised us last week by bringing home the pop-up camper that we've been thinking about buying. We love camping so much, but it's so much work with the tent. Also, we could only go in the spring and fall because of the heat and cold. Now, with the new camper, we can go year round. We were so excited that we spent the night in it the night Jeff brought it home...and the next night :). We took it to the state park last weekend for two nights. The weather could not have been more perfect. We enjoyed the camper so much and can't wait to take it again!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool! May you make lots and lots of wonderful memories with that camper.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

What a wonderful surprise! I love that you spent a few nights in it even before you took it out. Y'all just sound like such a fun family!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Ginger cracks me up! Tell her that I am coming to love on her! HA HA!

I love the camper! We had one when I was growing up. :)

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home