My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, July 24, 2009

Art Camp

Madison participated in an art camp with her friend, Kaitlyn, last week. I was so happy that it concentrated completely on drawing/painting since that's what Madison is so interested in. She got to do her first canvas painting and enjoyed it so much! I was really proud of the finished project. I'm going to sign her up to continue lessons with this instructor during the school year. I'm so excited to buy her some canvas and art supplies and just watch what she does with them!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She is very talented!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

That is beautiful! She did an awesome job!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Oh how I love that girl of yours. :) She is just so very good at that. :) Where are you hanging it?

1:34 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

She did such a beautiful job!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Julie said...

Art camp! I've never heard of such a thing, but Alicia would LOVE something like that! ... I wonder if they have art camp in our neck of the woods?

The flowers are beautiful!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Butterfly Mama said...

This is really beautiful, looks like she's got a wonderful talent to nurture.
Hugs,
Heidi

8:45 AM  
Blogger Motherbird said...

Beautiful work!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home