My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I Think He Likes It!!

I wonder if he is dreaming about baseball tonight? Thankyou, PawPaw Larry, for Carter's new hat and for being there for him this week at baseball camp. He is so lucky to have you....we all are. Carter had an amazing time at baseball camp this week. This was his first year to do the full day camp. I didn't know how he would handle 7 hours a day for four days, but he did well and had such a great time. He was so tired by the last day that he actually fell asleep during one of his 20 minute breaks :). We didn't have to tell him when to go to bed tonight!! Baseball camp was a fun way to end a great baseball season. Jeff and I are having a campout for the baseball team this weekend...how fun :)!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

Fun! Glad he did well with the camp. I bet he had a blast.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Awwww, my sleepy boy. Looks like he played hard!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Michael T. said...

Looks like he had fun! Happy birthday, Mrs. Sherri!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home