My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Awana End of the Year Celebration!

I can't believe Awanas is ending for the summer again. It has been very strange not having Madison there with us this year....still trying to adjust to thinking of her as a youth. She did, however, ask to help me some in Awanas, and I let her, especially on the Awana store nights and a could of other fun events when I needed a little help. As always, the Awana store was followed by a pizza party then an awards ceremony in the church. It was a fun night.
Next stop...Vacation Bible School!!This year, Madison and I were placed doing preschool recreation. I will miss having a classroom to decorate and rotating with a class. It was my turn to be in Carter's room, but they already had someone there before I could sign up for it. So, we will be doing preschool recreation and getting an entirely new experience. Madison, being youth, is a helper this year and looks forward to coming up with ideas with me. I know it will be a fun week for us all....it always is!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

How wonderful! Enjoy the preschool class :)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

What dates are your VBS being held?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Wow! The time just flew by didn't it. I remember the ending of last year's Awanas for your kiddos. I think that Madison is such a sweetheart for helping out with everything.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home