My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

They Want Their Pond Back!

When Patrick and Carter went out to swim last night after their run with Jeff, this is what they found in the pool.There were a few frogs in the pool, a few on the deck, and who knows how many under the deck croaking! I knew they had been getting in there at night because I hear them all night and have to get frog eggs out of the pool each morning. No doubt they were breeding in there before we cleaned the pool for the summer, and they still haven't figured out that it isn't their spot anymore! Patrick and our neighbor loves swimming with them, but Patrick insists that we get them out before he will swim. We tried, but they just kept coming back :). I guess they will eventually give up and find another place. Meanwhile, we will continue falling asleep to their croaking and sharing our night swims with them!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Michael Turner said...

Pretty cool! I can see me being like Patrick and not really wanting to swim with frogs in the pool. :D

-Michael Turner

3:54 PM  
Blogger Dana Leeds said...

Oh, that's funny! And, I'd think it was neat, but I can see how some people wouldn't think so. :-)

We've never found anything "strange" in our pool - just a bunch of dead bugs!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

LOL!!!! Poor froggies!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home