My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Beautiful!!!

Our neighbors found this amazing baby bird yesterday. We think it is a hawk, but we aren't sure. It has a huge wing span and stands pretty tall already. We know it is very young because it has just started getting its feathers. The kids loved feeding it worms and holding it. So, do you think it is a hawk?I'm going to call our Wildlife Rehabilitators Association today to see what they think needs to be done with it. It's such an amazing bird....what a find!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Eli says, "I wish I could hold him". He is so pretty, I know you snuggled him for me.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Julie said...

It's very beautiful... But I have no idea what kind it is... Maybe the people at the wildlife place can tell you.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

Pretty!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home